BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
visit BANNERQUEENS.COM today!

10.6.10

dating part 2

So, I am continuing in my pursuit of the opposite sex via Zoosk. I casually browse all sorts of guys, and re-visit the cute ones regularly because I enjoy looking at attractive men. (However, there doesn't seem to be too many.) I think that attractive men are going extinct, at least in Michigan. :)
Anyway, I see a tiny picture of a perspective guy....so I click his profile, and not paying attention to the picture I start reading everything he wrote. Some of it sounds appealing, but not all of it does....anyway, I figured, "what's the harm in looking at his pictures?" So I click one to enlarge it; and to my horror I realize it's a guy I went to High School with. I'm sure that if you are unfamiliar with how Zoosk works, you will be thinking, "What's the big deal? It isn't like you sent him a wink or anything, right?" Well, I didn't send him a wink, but when you look at a person's profile, it sends them a notification. So he will be seeing that I looked at his profile....Awkward, especially when our moms are friends with each other, and we have known each other since like the 1st grade. :(
More awkward when he happens to have turned out to be gorgeous. :(
Next time I have vowed to be more careful as I continue my quest to meet a guy...

0 comments: