BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
visit BANNERQUEENS.COM today!

13.6.10

it's not about being jealous...

I'm sure that if you have read my previous blogs you have gathered that I'm single...So, I can not be 100% on what I'm about to say...However, at the moment this is how I feel, and how I have felt on the subject for a number of years.
On T.V. and in all the tabloids we keep hearing about how different celebs have been cheated on or have been cheating on their significant others... It's particularly bad when they are the cheaters- like they forgot about the paparazzi or something? Come on people, you practically have to invite them to all the major holidays, and events...and when you basically need to set a place at your family Thanksgiving for a gossip columnist you are asking for it when your dirty laundry gets aired....


And it's their families who get hurt...Showing that they truly only care for themselves and not others...
A few months ago Tiger Woods was in the news- and all his mistresses have come out with the facts of all his affairs. Who gets hurt? His wife and family...
I was reading in Cosmo (Yep, I read that dirty stuff...) about Leann Rimes, and how she cheated on her husband with a co-star (whom was also married) and now they are together. As I was watching her on T.V. as she was singing I said to myself, "Shut your mouth you man stealing _____." (Oh yeah, that blank did get filled in, too!)
Maybe it's because I am a total redneck- but for one thing if I was Tiger's wife, after the first girl, I would have been doing some major butt kicking. No, it's not lady like, but you know what? Sometimes those types of women need to be put in their place. And you can't say it isn't their fault, or that they didn't know what they were doing...It's Tiger Woods, and they knew exactly what they were doing.
And poor Brandi. (Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife.) That lady was so embarrassed by her husbands secret relationship with Leann Rimes, that she couldn't even go to the supermarket because of what the tabloids were publishing... However, after the first time she heard there could be something going on, if I was her, Ms. Rimes wouldn't have been concerned with her & Eddie's movie Northern Lights, because if she kissed my husband I would have knocked out her lights. Total K.O. in one shot...
And it's not about being a jealous person...it's about having no morals and being so uncaring about someone you are supposedly in love with. It disgusts me...however, if more wives would stand up for themselves as far as their husbands are concerned more of those types of women would learn to back off just a little...Because you see I don't have time to compete with home wreckers and prostitutes...My theory is: if a guy wants to pick up trash and still be with me, then he better become a garbage man.
What I'm saying is that, Mr. Woods would have had a rude awakening when he tried his key in the front door...the locks would have been changed. And Ms. Rimes wouldn't have made it to the CMT awards she would have been watching it from her private hospital bed...Don't get me wrong, I would have still put Eddie out of the house, just like his wife did eventually do...I'm saying it would have happened A LOT sooner is all...
And kudos to Faith Hill when she yelled at that fan a couple years ago for groping her husband. She was 100% in the right! That woman was lucky she didn't pull a Loretta Lynn and came down off the stage...that's what this ol' gal would have done.
Sorry, this turned into more of a rant than anything else...It just is something I cannot stand...grrr!!!

0 comments: