BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
visit BANNERQUEENS.COM today!

12.6.10

this & that

This: Today, my sister and I went to Traverse City to do some shopping. Right now her car is in the shop and so she has a rental car. It's a 2010 Dodge Nitro.
It is similar to the one in the photo



We had the seats folded down because we were already planning on buying a grill for her dad's (my step-dad's) birthday/father's day present. However, she had a softball bat in the back, and it was rolling around with every curve and smashing into the sides of the car. After 15 minutes of listening to it slam around, Stef grabs her lunch box and slides it back, so as to block in the bat. Unfortunately, the only thing that happened was more noise. Now the bat & the lunch box were sliding back and fourth. After 30 minutes (total) of driving it went from a little annoying to insanely annoying. So, we are going through these curves and Brittany (that's me) gets the bright idea to unbuckle and grab the bat to hopefully settle it down. I'm kneeling on the center console, reaching for the bat when Stef takes a sharp curve and I fall onto her. Dangerous. I'm practically on her lap. Although we did not crash both of us found the experience to be slightly if not incredibly disturbing.
We made it to T.C. without any great complications, and hit a few stores... Lowes, Sam's Club, Pet Smart, Tractor Supply and we also went to the mall. I spent around $30 total: bought a couple t-shirts and lunch for myself.
Not so exciting....
That: So last night I was continuing my quest of online dating...Note: this could seriously take me forever. It is a good thing I'm not overly serious about it or I may end up crushed. :/
Anyway, I'm looking at user names, ages, and if interested the picture. I had just gotten out of the shower and hadn't put my glasses back on yet.... I'm scrolling...scrolling...scrolling....I see a name, and I look twice....What it said was "SensualSilver" what I read was "SensualStalker" and I thought to myself, "Way to be honest." lol Then once I figured out what it really said I kept thinking Centrum Silver; you know- like the multi-vitamin for older adults. I wasn't sure if the guy was looking for a girlfriend or a grandmother- or both rolled into one. :( I should have messaged him and recommended a cougar dating site. haha
This is turning out to be a disaster, but at least I have something to blog about.

0 comments: