BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
visit BANNERQUEENS.COM today!

16.6.10

oh look, a whole pile of stones for you to throw...


I believe in having a healthy balance as far as EVERY aspect of my life is concerned. Lately I feel so jumbled up; like I'm not balanced out or something. Before you read on, give me a moment to lock myself into a secure (window free) room...as to be safe from the stones that are about to be thrown. Church takes up a lot of my time. Sundays are completely taken over by church. Thursday nights, too. Everything I plan to do, or my family plans to do with me, revolves around my church activities. There is no balance there.
I don't think that I should just stop going altogether...but there needs to be some sort of balance. Jesus isn't going to hate me if I miss church to do other things. No one can ever convince me of that. As far as "letting people down" I don't do anything to please other people. Anyone who knows me, knows that.
I know that some people wont "get" what I'm saying; and others will find it hard to understand...But this is what I know is true...Please give me space and respect as I find my perfect balance between everything that is in my life right now...
Please note: if you cannot be respectful while I make some major decisions, I will simply ignore you. It's easy to do. No more phone calls, no more texts, no more emails, or FB...And when it comes to my home- harassing me there isn't wise either. If you want to be my friend, that's cool...but if you are going to criticize me- walk.

0 comments: